Ushuia, Tierra del Fuego, el fin del mundo is a blink of civilization in a vast and literal sea of wilderness. The town is beautifully set between snow and glacier covered mountains and the Beagle Channel, protected from the wild weather of Cape Horn by a multitude of islands covered in magical forests. It really is a special place. You must come.

Last night I enjoyed some of the worlds best crab in a small resturant at the southern edge of the world. As I ate my meal and looked around at the other patrons, my mind wandered to the hitchhikers guide to the galexcy and the resturant at the end of the universe. There seemed to be many similarities. Although (mostly) of the same species, there was a lot of diversity of appreacnce, demeaner and language at the various tables. One thing in common, almost all of us were eating king crab.
Last night I enjoyed some of the worlds best crab in a small resturant at the southern edge of the world. As I ate my meal and looked around at the other patrons, my mind wandered to the hitchhikers guide to the galexcy and the resturant at the end of the universe. There seemed to be many similarities. Although (mostly) of the same species, there was a lot of diversity of appreacnce, demeaner and language at the various tables. One thing in common, almost all of us were eating king crab.
No comments:
Post a Comment